This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Liiingo.com and the Liiingo application. This privacy notice applies to information collected by website and/or application. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Liiingo Collects
We receive and store information about you such as:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information you provide to us which includes:
- your name, email address, address or postal code, preferred language, payment method and telephone number. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you sign up for our service, interact with our Customer Service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions;
- information when you choose to provide reviews or ratings, account settings, set preferences in Your Account, or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service (such as gaming systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, and set top boxes). This information includes:
- your activity with Liiingo services, such as locations visited, QR codes scanned, location/area/exhibit history, and search queries;
- details of your interactions with Customer Service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings;
- device IDs or other unique identifiers, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information;
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site/application. We only have access to/collect information that you give us via email, use of the app, or other direct contact from you.
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance, and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to:
- determine your general geographic location, provide localized content, determine your Internet service provider, and help us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests;
- analyze and understand our audience and their behaviors, and improve our service (including our user interface experiences);
- communicate with you concerning our service (for example by email, push notifications text messaging, and online messaging channels), so that we can send you news about Liiingo, details about new locations and content available on Liiingo, and special offers, promotional announcements and consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests. Please see the “Your Choices” section of this Privacy Statement to learn how to set or change your communications preferences.
Sharing of Information
We share your information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
- Partner Companies: We share your information with our partner companies (including ICAN) as needed for: data processing and storage; providing you with access to our services; providing customer support; making decisions about service improvements, content development; and for other purposes described in the Use of Information section of this Privacy Statement.
- Service Providers: We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- Promotional offers: We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
- Business transfers: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our
Your Access to and Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- Request access to your personal information
- Change/correct any personal information we have about you.
- Have us delete any personal information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
To make requests, or if you have any other question regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks such as free trial fraud. We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to honor your choices, for our billing or records purposes and to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.